Vision, Mission, Core Values
“To be an organization regulating rail transportation system In order to raise the level of safety and service quality at the international level “
“Regulatory organization” means an organization responsible for developing a system development plan, rail transportation standard and legislation which is aimed to regulate quality of rail transportation, good service and work performance according to the principles of good governance.
- Suggesting policies, measures, standards and formulating a plan for developing rail transport and driving them into actionable results.
- Develop standards and supervise rail transportation to meet international standards.
- Supervise rail transportation in accordance with the law.
- Develop service quality to excellence
- Operate with good governance principles responding to all stakeholders
U = Unity
H = Harmonize
T = Team work